Post 2: The country I would like to visit



Resultado de imagen para gif viajesI don’t know if I had a favorite country that I would like to visit, because I would like to travel all around the world because I would like to have the opportunity of meet all the beaches in the world, that’s because I love the sea and the oceans so I think that the beach is a good and mostly a safe option to be nearly of the sea. 

Imagen relacionada
I would like to visit so much a lot of beautiful beaches like Tulum in México or Islas Cook y Whitsunday, because they seems to be and look like pretty good beaches, but the place that I would love to visit is Cartagena, Colombia 💖💕💖💕
I have many reasons to dream with visit this place. 
Imagen de beach, beautiful, and sea
First of all, is not a far-off destination, it is in Latin America so there you can talk Spanish and that’s makes so much simpler and easily talk to the people of the place, and I love the accent that they had, that’s gives me so much peace. 

Also I would like to visit that place because the culture in Colombia seems to be so special, like the food they eat which seems delicious and the clothes they wear in special occasions to dance traditional dances, etc. is so beautiful and colorful. miss colombia thank you GIF by Miss Universe

I think that been there would be a good experience for take in vacations, so there you would have a lot of time to spend here and meet the most part of culture that you can.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite food

My future job

The last blog