My future job



If I had to think in my future job I would like to have a work like a psychologist, and don’t have a crisis in the middle of my career and end working in anything else.

In the future I would like to work with kids because I want to be a psychologist child and youth. My big dream is can work with kids who has autism and Asperger, because I think they’re so interesting people, but the society used to treat them like they have a disease or something terrible with what they don’t want to get involved, and that’s not fair.

I think that work in a consulting room would be fine, but I would like that so colorful or well adorned so I can work here with the kids. I think in a flex time job, maybe work 2 or 3 days for week would be perfect, so I would have time to do others things that I want, but maybe sometimes I’m going to have to work more for have a good salary and could earn a good living.

Also I would like to work as a volunteer in some organizations that required help or consultant psychological with kids, maybe in some shelter or association in which they work with children. That would be a job satisfaction for me.
Imagen relacionada

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite food

Post 2: The country I would like to visit