The best concert I've ever had


Resultado de imagen para one direction gifI don’t know what concert choose because I’ve been gone to so many! But I think that the concert of One Direction and the concert of 5 Seconds Of Summer has been the best concerts ever!





I choose the One Direction concert this time because they don’t exist anymore L that was the best concert because 1D is my favorite boyband like ever, and also because they set off fireworks at the end of the concert.




I went to the concert with my friend Catalina, it was at the Estadio Nacional. We arrive like 2 or 3 hours before the concert start because we had our tickets numbered so nobody could use our seat. When we get into the Estadio Nacional, when we were taken to our seats I remember the song Burn by Ellie Goulding was being played. Then the concert star with Abraham Mateo because he was the supporting artist and I was like: who’s this guy? But he has a good song but now he’s a singer of reggaeton o more urban music, left the pop/ pop-rock music behind.

When One Direction appeared on the stage the crowd went crazy. I start to scream with all the others girls around me because we were so close to the catwalk of the stage so we almost could touch them. They sang all my favorites songs, some girls cried at one because this song is so sad (called Moments) and it was raining but I was so excited and I couldn’t cry.

They final song they sang was What Makes You Beautiful, this is like the most famous song of them and when they finished go out of the stage and the fireworks start to went off.

I always remember that day like one of the best days in my life. I love One Direction and I hope they will ever get reunited.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite food

My future job

Post 2: The country I would like to visit