The last blog





When I was at school my favorite subject was English so I really enjoyed studying English at the university, I think that this is more difficult than when I was at school but I really like that, because my favorite language at world is English. This language is used in so many countries that I want to visit so I think that is so necessary that I can learn that before travel, so I can communicate with the people in the country.

I like use blogs because I feel like someone famous hahah even when I know that no one reads my blog, but I think that is so enjoyable do this, because is a different way to learn how to express in English.

I think that I need to improve my pronunciation and my redaction, because I feel that I talk like Tarzán or something like that hahaha very primitive. I think that I can improve my redaction doing things like the blog, or writing a lot and long stuff in English because this is a cool way to practice. Also, I’m thinking that maybe I can improve my pronunciation singing in English or trying to talk more in this language because that’s the only way that someone has to improve that. You can’t improve your pronunciation writing o reading in your head, you need to talk or heard someone and repeat.

I usually use a lot the English because I like so many artist that speak English so the news are en English before being translate to Spanish, also I have my phone in English so I´m learning some new words because everything is translate to English. Besides I really like listen music in English and sing it, this is so relaxing and fun to me.

This is the last blog, so
Resultado de imagen para bye gif

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

My favourite food

My future job

Post 2: The country I would like to visit